WANTED: EHS/ECP Child Development General Substitute (On-Call)
- On-call position as needed, variable hours, 12 mo/yr, $10.10/hr.
- Willing to obtain a CDA within 9 months.
- Ability to work with young children and their families.
- Ability to be flexible.
Click here to download our employment application, or you may pick up an application from the Secretary at Bear River Head Start. A Head Start application, resume, and transcripts are required and may be:
- Hand delivered to Bear River Head Start, 95 West 100 South, Suite 200, Logan, Utah;
- Faxed to 435-755-0125; or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications accepted up to 5:00pm 8/28/2018.
Bear River Head Start is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the supervision of the Early Childhood Development Specialist, the Substitute will be trained in the position of Child Development General Substitute in order to fill in where needed, providing direct services to children and families.
- Short or long term substitute in the above mentioned positions when staff will be absent (illness, trainings, or extended leave of absence).
- Other projects/duties as may be assigned.
- On call position as needed
- Willing to obtain a CDA within 9 months
- Ability to work with young children and their families
- Ability to be flexible