Bear River Head Start EHS Child Development General Substitute (permanent) full time, variable hours, 9½ mo/yr. Benefits. BS degree in early childhood, FCHD or related field preferred. Minimum AA in Early Childhood Development or willing to obtain CDA within one year of hire. Ability to work with young children and their families. Ability to be flexible and willing to travel throughout the program’s service area in Utah / Idaho. Bilingual English / Spanish speaking preferred. Click here to download our employment application, or you may pick up an application from the Secretary at Bear River Head Start. Both an application and resume are required and may be:
- Hand delivered to Bear River Head Start, 95 West 100 South, Suite 200, Logan, Utah;
- Faxed to 435-755-0125; or
- Email to email@example.com.
Bear River Head Start is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the direction of the EHS Coordinator, direct supervision may be assigned according to program needs. The Substitute will be trained in the position of Family Educator, Advocate or Teacher, in order to fill in where needed, providing direct services to children and families.
- Short and long term substitute for when staff will be absent (illness, trainings, or extended leave of absence).
- Provide home visits and /or socializations to program families to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Substitute at the EHS Center, when needed.
- Other child development projects/office duties as may be assigned.
- Ongoing recruitment.
- BS degree in early childhood, FCHD or related field preferred. Minimum AA in Early Childhood Development or willing to obtain CDA within one year of hire.
- Ability to work with young children and their families
- Ability to be flexible and willing to travel throughout the program’s service area in Utah /Idaho
- Own transportation, valid driver’s license.
- Pass background check.
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred.