Bear River Head Start PHS Child Development Substitute. 6.5 hours/day, fixed hours, 9½ months/year. Benefits. BS degree in Early Childhood Education or related field. Ability to work with young children and their families. Ability to be flexible and work well in a variety of areas. Experience working with young children. Click here to download our employment application, or you may pick up an application from the Secretary at Bear River Head Start. Both an application and resume are required and may be:
- Hand delivered to Bear River Head Start, 95 West 100 South, Suite 200, Logan, Utah;
- Faxed to 435-755-0125; or
- Email to email@example.com.
All Bear River Head Start applications with resumes must be turned in by 5:00pm on 8/31/2015.
Bear River Head Start is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the supervision of the PHS Mentor Coach, the Substitute will be trained in the positions of Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Mentor Coach, and Disabilities Specialist, in order to fill in where needed, providing services to children and families.
- Long term substitute in the above mentioned areas when Head Start staff needs to take a long term leave of absence.
- Fill in where needed to ensure continual quality program operations.
- Help ensure disability and male involvement requirements are completed as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- BS degree in Early Child Education or related field.
- Ability to work with young children and their families.
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a variety of areas.
- Experience working with young children.